Saturday, November 05, 2005

SoNG: Seneca Rebel Wimmin

Seneca Rebel Wimmin
Origin unknown, ca.1983
 
I'm so in love with the Seneca rebel wimmin.
I gotta find 'em, I really gotta find 'em.
I'm so in love with the Seneca rebel wimmin.
And now I found them, I'm so glad I found 'em.
We're all together and I know we're gonna win.

There's wimmin goin' in, they're goin' in all over the place.
There's wimmin goin' in, they're gettin' in all over the base.
They got paint and wool and magic and the military's losin' face.

I'm so in love with the Seneca rebel wimmin.
I gotta find 'em, I really gotta find 'em.
I'm so in love with the Seneca rebel wimmin.
And now I found them, I'm so glad I found 'em.
We're all together and I know we're gonna win.
 
We tried to have a meeting and consensus it was flying around.
We tried to have a meeting and consensus it was flying around.
The teepee couldn't handle it and it fell down on the ground.

I'm so in love with the Seneca rebel wimmin.
I gotta find 'em, I really gotta find 'em.
I'm so in love with the Seneca rebel wimmin.
And now I found them, I'm so glad I found 'em.
We're all together and I know we're gonna win.

No comments:

Post a Comment