Tuesday, October 14, 2014

HeRSToRy 014 Linda Field

Linda was living in New Jersey.

CLIP 1: National Day of Action, Oct. 22, 1983

 

CLIP 2: You'd probably rather be held by peace camp women

INTERVIEW


Interview: Linda Field
Date: December 7, 2006
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Present: Estelle Crone, hershe Michele Kramer

Linda posing with one of the many "Restricted Area Warning" depot fence signs, 1986. The camp later could neither confirm nor deny any knowledge of that particular sign's whereabouts.

See Linda's photographs from 1986 here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I am in France, working on a feminist editing project, partly on US no-nukes movements in the 70's and 80's. I am looking for pictures with mostly women on. I just discovered your wonderful website and haven't yet looked at all it contains. I wrote a comment on a 2006 post where there was a nice picture by Nancy Clover. I don't know whether you look at 2006 posts' comments, so I write you also on this recent post, just to tell you it would be nice if you would contact me so I can ask you about pictures.
    My name and mail :
    Isabelle Cambourakis
    isacamb@yahoo.fr
    Thank you, and keep going with this great job you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Isabelle, we replied to your request via the email address you provided. Our email address is: peacecampherstoryproject@gmail.com
    Let us know if you did not receive the email.
    Hershe

    ReplyDelete