Tuesday, November 03, 2015

HeRSToRy 064 & 065 Barbara Gerber & Nancy Osborne

     Barbara and Nancy visited the peace camp for several large actions in 1983. They lived in Syracuse at the time and were founding members of the National Women's Studies Association.

Herstory: Barbara Gerber, Nancy Osborne
Date: May 30, 2008
Location: Women's Info Center, Syracuse, NY
Present: Estelle Coleman, hershe Michele Kramer

CLIP 1: You just knew some things
CLIP 2: It took a long time for me to find my voice 
INTERVIEW 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the videos of Barbara Gerber and Nancy Osborne. I just learned of Barbara's passing, and Nancy's prior to Barbara. Thank you for capturing their voices and this piece of herstory.

    I knew them from SUNY Oswego's Women's Studies program in the 1980s.
    Thank you! Cheryl (Steiner) Colden

    ReplyDelete